Fractional Laser Treatment
"Wrinkle removal, skin renewal, rejuvenation for both face and body."
Fractional laser facial treatment can be used with excellent results for:
• the treatment of acne scars
• those whose skin shows signs of sun damage and aging (wrinkles, pale complexion, sunspots, and age spots (liver spots)),
• the treatment of wrinkles under the eyes,
• rejuvenation of the neck, hands, cleavage,
• renewing, freshening facial skin,
• tightening large pores.
Course of fractional laser body and facial treatment
Before the laser body and facial treatment, our specialist will discuss with the patient applying for treatment the possibilities and expected results of fractional laser treatment. The duration of treatment depends on the size of the treatment area. A full facial treatment only requires 30 minutes. Local anesthesia is used during treatment.
With the fractional laser, almost every area of the skin can be treated. Already after the first laser treatment, there is a visibly significant improvement in the appearance of the skin. In most cases, fractional laser treatment may need to be repeated 1-3 times with breaks of at least 4 weeks in between.