"Plasma treatment tightens sagging skin without surgery"
How long will the result last?
The result lasts years until the skin begins to sag again. It can be used on
• the lower and upper eyelid area,
• wrinkles around the lip,
• treatment of crow’s feet,
• removal of cholesterol deposits around the eyes,
• vasodilation, spider veins,
• warts (molluscum contagiosum (water warts), viral warts),
• treatment of keratosis, melasma, freckles, and stretch marks alike.
Plasma technology is unique. It is done under local anesthesia. Plasma technology causes micro-injuries, which trigger the production of collagen. Even a single treatment may be sufficient, but in the case of a highly wrinkled, dangling eyelid or years later (when the eyelid begins to sag again), it can be repeated, and the effect lasts for years.
After treatment, tiny scabs form on the treated area, these fall off without leaving scars. The area of treatment should not be touched, do not put anything on it for 24 hours, after that, the use of a gentle cream is recommended. The use of the solarium is contraindicated for a minimum of 4 weeks, sun protection is required. The Jett Plasma Lift treatment is not recommended if you have a pacemaker, are pregnant or breast-feeding, or have cancer.