"The most efficient and least harsh method in Hungary!"
Why is BodyJet effective?
BodyJet's liposuction technique and device uses pulsating water jets to loosen fat cells, making them easier to remove. This liposuction method does not damage the surrounding connective tissues and blood vessels, which minimizes skin damage in the treated area.
In most cases, Bodyjet liposuction with water jet can be performed under local anesthesia, allowing us to provide you with maximum comfort during treatment. Compared to other liposuction methods, BodyJet only causes minimal swelling and bruising, so you can continue your daily activities after the intervention.
BodyJet liposuction technique allows fat pads to be removed from the following parts of the body:
- face, doublechin,
- back and flanks,
- knees, men's chest.
Benefits of BodyJet liposuction:
- the safest technique for fat removal,
- general anesthesia is not needed,
- you will barely lose any time out of your daily activities,
- the least harsh liposuction technique,
- minimal pain or discomfort,
- multiple areas can be treated at the same time,
- the high quality of the fat removed is best suited for fat transfer filling interventions,
the final result can already be seen after days.
After the intervention, a compression garment must be worn for about 4-6 weeks, after liposuction, swelling develops in the treated area, which is absorbed in about 5-7 days. For lasting results, it is worth paying attention to your body weight and putting great emphasis on doing sports regularly. Skin tightening with medical-aesthetic treatments can help maintain the achieved result in the long term.